CDC Recommends the First Updated COVID-19 Booster for certain people. Content on this website will be updated soon.
Information, data, and guidance for COVID-19 vaccine in Minnesota.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Data on COVID-19 vaccine provider registration, vaccine distribution, and vaccine administration.
- About COVID-19 Vaccine
Basics of COVID-19 vaccine.
Who should get vaccinated | Vaccine doses | Getting vaccinated | After getting the vaccine | How a vaccine helps | More information
- COVID-19 Vaccine Providers
Planning and guidance for health professionals providing vaccine.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Trainings for Health Professionals
Webinars series for anyone who works in health care to learn about COVID-19 vaccine and required trainings for vaccine providers.
- Host a Community COVID-19 Vaccination Event
Learn more about limited funding available to support costs for community groups to host vaccination events.
- Recommendations for Welcoming and Inclusive Vaccination Sites
Recommendations to help create equitable and accessible community vaccination opportunities for all communities.
- Share Your Story: Why I Got the COVID-19 Vaccine
Tell us why you and/or your children got vaccinated for COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Phases and Planning
Includes Minnesota Guidance for Allocating and Prioritizing COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation Advisory Group
The advisory group is made up of statewide representatives of leading care providers; bioethicists; state, local, and tribal public health representatives; health care associations; and people representing diverse community groups.
- Interim COVID-19 Vaccination Plan Executive Summary
Summary of Minnesota's draft COVID-19 vaccination plan that was directed by CDC.