Mental Health and Well-being
- Suicide Prevention
- Mobile Crisis Mental Health Services (Department of Human Services)
Disaster Mental Health
- Disaster Mental/Behavioral Health and Emergency Preparedness
- First Responder Toolkit
- SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline
- Wellness MN
Mental Health Promotion
- Mental Health Promotion
- Mental Well-being and Resilience Learning Community
- Minnesota Thrives
- Behavioral Health and Tobacco Use in Minnesota
- Wellbeing & Climate Change
- Supporting Mental Well-being During COVID-19
- Tips and Resources for Children and Parents During COVID-19
- Mental Health and Resiliency Tools for Health Care Workers: COVID-19
- Disaster Mental and Behavioral Health and COVID-19
- Healthy Eating During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Staying Active During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Mental Health Support
(Minnesota COVID-19 Response)
- Minnesota Refugee Health Provider Guide - Mental Health
- Social Services and Mental Health
- Prenatal or Postpartum Depression or Anxiety
If you need immediate medical help call 911!
If you need free and confidential support call the
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
Text "MN" to 741741 for 24/7 confidential, free crisis counseling.
Minnesota Peer Support Connection Warmline: Call or text 844-739-6369 (5 p.m. to 9 a.m.).